Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope Everycat and Everyperson is having a wonderful Christmas. I did not get very many paper cards mailed out this year because my Assistant Assistant Boss was too lazy busy to help me, so I made a little card for my bloggie.


I did not write a letter to Santa this year. I already have the best things a cat could wish for--a wonderful home complete with plenty of foods, treats, and Catnip; a full staff of humans to cater to my every whim; my Very Own Blog and my dear blogging Friends.

By next year I may have changed my mind, so I'll keep a pen and paper ready. (I am kidding.)

I plan on enjoying a restful day and unloading my stocking later--there are things in it (finally)!

Wishing you all lots of Starfish Paws,

Tober

15 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Merry Christmas, Tober & Staff! Glad you are content and happy with what you have.

The Island Cats said...

Merry Christmas to all of you, Tober!! We hope you're having a great day!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Merry, Merry Christmas sweetie.

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Tober, I know the day is about done--however MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Tommy still wishes there had been a cat like YOU in the library when she was growing up.

Noir

The Florida Furkids said...

Merry Christmas!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Merry Christmas to Tober and the staff at the library!

Poppy Q said...

We hope you had a fabulous Christmas Tober, and that you got lots of treats and got to share some of the feasting.

I hope you are keeping warm and toasty, mum says she wishes she had your job.

Smooches
Julie and Poppy Q
xxxxxxxxx

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We thinks your Christmas Card is cute! My mom is lazy too!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful Christmas!

Team Tabby said...

Great to hear from you again, Tober! We all had a great Christmas here, hope your stocking was filled with awesome gifts.

Mindy, Moe, Bon Bon, Cookie & Mike

Unknown said...

We wasn't around at Chrissy-mouse cuz we were entertaining our company but we would yike to wish you, Tober, a furry and furry HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are so furry pleased that you have a furever home because that is the wish of all homeless animals - each and every one.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We hope you had a great Christmas Tober!!!

Tuck said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Tober!

Baby Patches said...

Hai Tober! I hopes you had a Merry Chrissymouse! Sounds likes you did wif a full stocking! I adding you to my bloggie list to comes visit.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrs

Kitikata-san said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tober and your staff! I love your blog! :) Meow!