1. Being Ignored.
2. When meals are served late.
4. Those stupid covers they've put on all the Cords so I can't bite on them anymore.
5. A stinky box.
6. Empty treat cans.
7. When people try to put boring plain CAT FOOD in treat cans to try to trick me. (This does not work and could be grounds for firement.)
9. Being laughed at. Especially when they make my furs into a mohawk.
10. When little kids yell "KITTY!" and run at me really really fast!
Here is another Grouchy Picture to go with National Grouch Day:
Have a crummy day,
PS - Visit Puss in Boats (a Big Fat Ginger Cat who gets to go boating--and one of my blogging friends) for a nice post on Library Cats!