Saturday, March 12, 2011

Are you ready?

I have been told that Daylight Savings Time is going to start soon. I've never paid attention to such things before, but as Boss of the Library, I've decided that I need to be included in these weird Human observances.

So I got ready.


I had to get my AAB to take the lid off, because otherwise how will the Daylight get in there?

Do you think my jar is big enough? Do I need to punch holes in the lid, or will that let the Daylight out? Maybe I need a bucket.

Now all that's left to do is wait.



Expecting a 2 a.m. visit from my staff so that all of the clocks can be changed in a timely fashion,

Tober
Daylight-Saver

9 comments:

Cat Mandu said...

The strange thing is -- there isn't much daylight at 2 AM. Go figure!
Mandu

Sparkle said...

I think you will need a bigger jar to light up the library at 2 a.m.!

JC said...

You look so sweet in the window.

las794 said...

You're a very conscientious (sp?) daylight saver, Tober. :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Tober, be sure to let us know how that 2 a.m. visit went! MOL!

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Tober, you are so smart! How my light did you get?

ellie said...

Maybe u could arrange some extra containers to collect some more daylight! U r doing a good job being watchman there!

Cauli Le Chat (at Mooresville Public Library) said...

Tober,

That sunlight inside the jar will stay warm, too. So you can put it in your bed to keep warm, if you don't mind the light. It's another brilliant idea that shows why you're the Boss at TPL.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Good luck saving the daylight Tober!