Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Famous in Finland!

Guess what?!?

I'm famous in Finland now!  Laura from the Kuopio City Library in Finland interviewed me for her library's website.  She said that the library chooses a theme for each month of the year, and October's theme is CATS.

Well, that's a purrfect theme for OcTOBER, don't you think?

Laura asked some very good questions about how I became a Library Cat and what my most memorable experiences have been.  You can visit the Kuopio City Library website to see my interview.  I will post the English version here in a few days, but you can also let Google take a crack at translating it for you--it's kind of fun that way, 'cause you know Google doesn't always get things quite right!

I'm glad it's OcTOBER, because that means (a) Festival of the Turning Leaves/Book Sale/Carpet Cleaning/Mess Week is OVER and (b) it is time for our special Be A PAW-some Reader OcTOBER Reading Challenge!!!

Here is a picture for you.  It seems that there is a Tober Imposter lurking about, probably trying to weasel his way into MY Library.  About once a week A Concerned Citizen will rush into the library and tell staff that I am Outside.


Nope.  I don't do Outside.  Nope, nope, nope.  He is not friendly like I am, and he is a little skinnier and looks like he's up to no good.  He's welcome to nap in my flower beds, though.  He also drinks from my fountain sometimes.



Okay, AB Christine says she needs the computer so she can make the newsletter.  She seems to think she has "vacation" time coming.  Whatever.

Have good weeks, everybody!  I still owe you Creature Feature Part 3!

Purrs,

The One and Only Tober (Inside)

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Concatulations on your Finnish interivew, Tober! And happy OcTOBER to you!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....yur fountin iz de werlds awesumest fountin like ever...even if de tober wanna bee iz in it !!! ewe could go fishin in ther :) ~~~~~~~

N conga rats on yur interviews...thatz way kewl !!!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Wow, what a traveler you are!!! And to be famous overseas. Way to go. If you are wanting to join up at the Tabby Cat Club we would love to have you as a member. Go back to the club and check out how to join. If you have any questions please get back to me.

Safe Haven Hotel said...

What a terrific topic for the library! And I love the orange baby having a drink :))

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations on that interview. We can't wait to read it!

Tober, you must not be too hard on that supposed interloper. He is just looking for some good grub, a warm place to sleep and some loves too.