Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Forecast: Cold & Sunny with a Chance of Naps

Brrrrrrr!  It is very good to be an Indoor-Only Library Cat right about now, even if it does mean I get chased by overly excited toddlers from time to time!

When the days are sunny and crisp (that's a nice word for freezing cold), the birdies outside my office window are extra active.  If only AB Christine would open the window just a crack. . .


I even got my staff to make a movie--it's been a while since we've done that.  The movie features 2015 Dancing Baby, a present from my Across-the-Street Neighbor Mr. Wilson.  Dancing Baby is really enjoying the sunshine!


Earlier in the day, the birdies were all lined up on the ledge where I'm standing in the video.  At first we thought the birdies were interested in watching 2015 Dancing Baby.  On further investigation, AB Christine discovered that they were just waiting for the window-ledge snow to melt so they could drink it.  (CSI:  Thorntown.)  Oh, and they pooped on the ledge a lot, too.  

I find all of this business pretty exhausting.


I hope all of my friends are staying safe and warm during these awfully cold days!  Hoodie Hoo Day can't get here fast enough!

Warm purrs,

Tober

7 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Trust me, you don't want to go out there, even if it does mean you get to chase birdies..

Mr Puddy said...

Be da birdy is taugh , be da cat is purrfect !
You have a purrfect day & stay warm :)

Vanessa Morgan said...

Life as a library cat seems good. Keep warm. Have a lovely week.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...say it iznt sew...knot... BURD watchin !! ♥♥

Summer said...

It sounds like you at least have some pretty interesting Bird TV, Tober!

John Bellen said...

Being an indoor cat is the life, Tober. I remember you were accidentally put outside by a patron once, and that was not good. Inside is safe, inside is warm.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We love how your tail is dancing right along with 2015 Dancing Baby!