Friday, December 2, 2016

Who wore it best?

If you recall, following the Halloween hat debacle I was threatened with the notion of wearing a Santa hat (and beard).  Thank goodness the beard-Santa hat combo was out-of-stock on Amazon is all I can say.  That didn't stop my photographer from going to a Petsmart store and choosing a Santa hat for me to wear.

I hate it.  It bothers my ears!

But I did wear it, for only a minute--and so did lots of other critters in my library.  So who do you think wore it best?

#1 - Aquarium

That is one mean, bitey clownfish!

#2 - Big Bear

Big Bear, Tiny Hat!

#3 - Bookmas Tree

Our first attempt at a Bookmas Tree!

#4 - ME!

Was napping, and then. . . HAT!

#5 - The Singin' Dachsie

One of the beloved Youth Department Singin' Critters!

#6 - Gooney Bird

There's some weird stuff around here.

#7 - Hedgie

Sometimes, when no one's looking, I bat Hedgie around the library.

#8 - Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox usually lives in The Secret Garden.

#9 - This Is Not My Hat book

Not even wearing the hat.  DISQUALIFIED!

#10 - Chipper

Chipper, the RCA puppy!

#11 - Sad Panda Dorsey

Sad Panda is sad.  He doesn't like wearing the hat, either.

#12 - Classic Tigger

Consulting the map to get away from this hat.

#13 - Water Bottle

All of the other Waters are jealous. . . or relieved.  Who knows?
SO. . . who wore it best?!?

(Don't vote for me, they might buy me the Santa suit to go with it. . . .)

Chance

PS - Monday is our family Christmas night at the library!  If you are a Boone Countian, or within driving distance, I've heard our Christmas par-tay is worth a visit!  (I will be safely locked away in my office!)  Stop by from 6-8 pm on Monday December 5 for cookies, crafts, photos with Santa, a live animal show by Silly Safaris, strolling magic by Marc Lehmann, and a free book for each child!

8 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Sorry Chance, but we have two votes for you here! Adorable!

Laila and Minchie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...even tho we gotta say ewe rock yur hat we will go with...wait for it.....de fish tank !!!!!! never wooda guessed huh !!! happee week oh end two ewe ~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥

Summer said...

I liked the hat on you, Chance! Too bad I don't live near you, I would gladly wear it for you!

Anonymous said...

I vote for WATER BOTTLE! Uniqueness at its best!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We would vote for the water bottle just because it's unusual, but we just have to vote for that adorable Chipper! (Don't worry, chance, we wouldn't vote for you even if you did wear the hat best. We furries have to stand up for one another when it comes to dressing up.)

Unknown said...

I just love all the pictures. What a great idea for a christmas calendar, maybe... And I have to say you look great with that hat, Chance...sorry...:)
Kim

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Okay, the aquarium got me.. good.. and the book made me chuckle. The water bottle was totally stretching which was even more awesome, but of course, I am going to vote for you Chance.. always, every time.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

chance....

we wanted ta stop bak bye N say

a trout filled Christmas
a mackerull new yeer two
health N happee nezz in de brand new yeer
frum all oh uz two ewe

with hugs N loves
boomer, dai$y, tuna
& dude & sauce two

♥♥♥♥♥