Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Global Cat Day AND National Boss Day

Coincidence?  I think not! The fact that Global Cat Day and National Boss Day coincide on the same day seems like even more evidence to me that cats really were meant to rule the world.  I mean, really, who doesn't want a cat for a boss?  Okay, okay, I know there are a few people out there who think that cats really wouldn't be suited for the job, but in my personal opinion cats make excellent bosses.  I have a feeling my predecessor, Tober, would agree with me. 

Speaking of Tober and cats being bosses, I have been wondering something.  Tober, who was an amazing boss from what I hear, was promoted to boss of the library after working here for three months.  I have been working here for over three years and have yet to be promoted to boss.  Hmmm....  I do have cool business cards with my name, handsome picture, and title on them, but I have to imagine they would look that much cooler if they said "Resident Library Cat and Boss" on them.

Just an idea anyways. 
Chance

7 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we think itz total lee awesum ya haz yur own biznezz card !!!! but yea....BOZZ shuld bee added ~~~ ☺☺♥♥

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Agree totally with you, Chance!

Summer said...

Wait, you're NOT boss? That is SO wrong!

Neelie said...

I'm impressed that you have business cards! I think Resident Library Cat has a nice ring to it.

Neelie

John Bellen said...

I think Tober became boss so fast, Chance, because he was the first cat-boss of the library. No one knew all the duties pertaining to the job. In other words, as wonderful as he turned out to be as a boss, he had good timing. Not to worry, your day will come.

Beth Waltz said...

Perhaps you might consider yourself "boss in stealth mode", Chance? If you're officially a "boss", you might be required to fill out forms and chair meetings...

Ash Green said...

Awesome! No words. You always go one step beyond.

There is so much great, useful information here. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Read our guide if you wish.
http://petcareio.com

Thanks again :)