Friday, May 22, 2020

Bird Watching


We've been staying pretty busy here at the library.  There's been a lot to do lately.  But it's also been pretty quiet.  Since it was so peaceful this afternoon in the youth department, I figured there was no reason to go all the way back upstairs to do my afternoon grooming.
*lick lick*



Wait a minute...

Don't look at me while I'm grooming!

While I was downstairs I decided to complete one of my favorite things to do currently-- watch those yummy birds fly back and forth in front of the door. 



Come out, come out wherever you are...
I talk to them and tell them how nice it is to see them fly by today, and how I wish we didn't have to be separated by two glass doors.  They fly pretty fast, so sometimes all I see is a feathery blob go past the window. Today I looked away for one second and this bird decided to stare at me!
What was that?


"Yikes!  A cat!"  

"Oh, wait! He's an inside cat.  False alarm!" 
By the time I looked back the bird was gone!  
Guess it was nothing.
Oh well, there are plenty of other birds to see and talk to.  
Just bird watching,
Chance





5 comments:

Summer said...

I'm glad you have some good Bird TV to watch, Chance!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

This is the best time of year for bird watching! You have to be quick as they can fly pretty fast out of sight!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....for de love oh COD; pleez....noe mor burd watchin...grab a cell ewe lar N start sendin sum messagez ta all yur friendz, but pleez.....NOE BURD !!! :) ♥♥♥

Beth Waltz said...

Glad to see you enjoying your ornithological studies, Chance. Do you classify fowl by species --- or recipe?

John Bellen said...

The birds probably get to know that you're an insider-cat, eh, Chance?