Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The Second Greatest Napping Spot

 I've finally found it.  The second greatest napping spot in the whole library.  The first greatest spot, which can never be replaced, is of course, my bed on Karen's desk.  But the second greatest spot, believe it or not, is actually in the children's department.  Fortunately, it's mostly out of the way of the tiny, grabby hands.  I'd like to dub this spot "The Amazingly Comfy Free Bags" napping place.  

"zzz"
As you can see, it's so comfy I'm able to fall asleep even though there is the possibility of tiny, grabby hands coming in through the doors behind me at any moment.  The worst part about this napping spot is that eventually it will disappear.  In fact, as of now there are only 3 bags left in the stack, which is barely enough to constitute as comfy anymore. I suppose this means I will have to find a new second best napping spot, or perhaps reinstate the sunny spot by the window.  

Until then though, you can find me napping on the "The Amazingly Comfy Free Bags".  

Chance


6 comments:

Summer said...

They need to get you more bags, Chance!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

I'm sure there are a lot of prime napping spots there in your library, it's just a matter of finding the purr-fect one!

John Bellen said...

The best things in life are often the most fleeting, Chance...

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...hope thiz findz ewe happee N healthee :) we haz been off de onterwebz fora bit.....heerz hopin "staff" ☺☺ iz de same

total lee awesum place for nappin & chillaxin ♥♥ and we due hope de bagz stayed ore were added two !! ☺☺

Caroline M said...

I have caught you Chance napping not in this spot today but equally adorable

Thelma Lou the Cat said...

Dear Chance,
My name is Thelma Lou (mom won’t let me share last name) and I am a gray cat and I loooooove hugs. I wish I could meet you but my mom won’t let me off our territory unless I go to the V-E-T or 4-H. I wish I could meet you and be friends. I love your blog and your second favorite napping spot looks great wish I could nap their but I have a job here at my home catch mice and be a friend to my big buddy Leroy the horse even though he has Lily (same species) but I want some cat friends.

Sending love❤️ and mice🐭,
Thelma Lou

P.S If you need advice about hiding from your assistants just ask me I have experience