Saturday, September 18, 2021

A Marvelous Thing Called Catnip

I had the opportunity to eat another plant the other week.  But this time, I was actually ALLOWED to eat the plant.  It was the very wonderful plant, Catnip.  I've had dried catnip before, but this catnip was super duper fresh!  

*sniff, sniff*
At first I was a little suspicious.  The only plant I'm ever allowed to eat are dandelions!  But then...

 


*pat pat*


*nom nom*


It was delicious.  And very energizing.  I didn't take a cat nap for at least an hour.  


It was pretty marvelous.  

Hoping someone will bring me more of that green stuff,
Chance


3 comments:

John Bellen said...

Ha! I love the picture of your maw about to swallow that poor little plant, Chance. I'll bet you did indeed enjoy it. What a nice treat.

Summer said...

I have a whole built-in planter full of that stuff! I'm a very lucky kitty.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Nothing better than fresh catnip out of the garden!