Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Intruder alert!


A strange red dot has sneaked into my room. I can't kill it. I've stalked it stealthily, and pounced on it, but when I open my paws, nothing is there.

My coworkers keep saying "Good job, Tober, you got it!" Are they nuts? It keeps coming back! It's the same dot; it smells the same, it looks the same, and it's just as quiet and sneaky every time. I'm a little creeped out, and yet utterly fascinated, with this strange red dot.

See? In the picture at the right, here, I HAD the dot. There is NO WAY I could have lost the dot by clumsiness. I don't have toenails, but I have very strong and muscular paws, and I had that dot firmly in my grip.

I will catch that dot one of these days. I will corner it, and pick it up in my teeth, and carry it proudly to one of my nice officemates to present as a gift. Maybe I can get it before Christmas!

There is dot-hunting to be done.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tober

No comments: