It's been two whole weeks since my last post! I've tried to at least snoop around on everyone's blogs a bit, but we've been "busy" here. I use the quotes because sometimes I suspect that helping me with my blog is not the High Priority Library Business that it should be. So there's all sorts of "busyness" going on that isn't very important, like:
1. A big long staff meeting during which I heard laughter,
2. Making a tree out of construction paper,
3. Putting stickers on books,
4. Eating lunch,
5. Having bored meetings and working on library budget things,
6. And, last but not least, planning for festival parade float book sale carpet cleaning mess week.
None of these things are as important as UPDATING MY BLOG. Here is how I have been spending my time:
Helping with decorations:
Guarding unattended belongings:
NOT BLOGGING because my helper is too "busy":
I can almost promise that I will have lots of posts later this month, because something about moving books and furnitures and making floaty parade floats inspires AAB Blog Helper to sit down at her desk and be a helpful Assistant. Maybe it's her way of shirking her Librarianly duties?
PS--I would like to issue a Formal Apology to AAB Linda White for urping on her very important papers. AAB Linda, I am the most sorry about that. You will need to cover your desk with a tarp from now on. (AB Karen should do this, too. Just in case.)