Happy Mommy's Day to all of my Assistant Assistant Boss Mommies.
Reasons I love my Mommies:
1. They give me a nice place to live and work.
2. I get lots of very tasty foods.
3. They give me treats, even when I don't do special tricks for them.
4. We have wonderful conversations. . . although most are a bit one-sided.
5. They didn't kick me out of my library, even after I ate lots of Important Cords.
6. They always have places on their desks for me (although sometimes I have to re-arrange things a bit).
7. They give excellent tummy rubs!
8. My litter box is always clean and fresh-smelling, like flowers.
9. They come to me when called.
10. I get great massages.
11. They share their seats.
12. They do not complain when I am shedding--except for when they wear black clothes.
13. They brush me sometimes.
14. I do not like the V-E-T, but they bring me to visit him so that I can stay healthy and live a long time.
15. They give nice chin scritches, which make my whiskers very excited.
16. They let me hide under their desks when someone scary or fast-moving comes in the building.
17. They heat up my supper when it's been in the fridgerator.
18. I am carried to supper every night.
19. They know I love my catnip, so they keep me well-supplied!
20. They love me back!
I want to wish a Super-Special Mommy's Day to Assistant Boss Mommy Karen. Thank you for finding me and giving me such a special place to live. I think I'm the luckiest Cat in the world!
Happy Mommy's Day to all of the Kitty-Mommies out there. There's nothing like realizing you've found your Forever Home.