I have been given the Life is Grand Award by my lovely friend Poppy Q! She is a beautiful girl-cat who lives in New Zealand with her mum, and she is very accomplished as a taste-tester and cozy-spot-finder. Thanks, Poppy!
I now will tell you five reasons why my Life is Grand:
1. I get to live (and Boss) in a Library. This is especially Grand, since I was found living Outside with no front fingernails to protect myself.
2. I have lots of people who love me--my Library Staff, my kind and gentle Library customers, and my Cat and human friends who visit my blog all the time.
3. There are many soft chairs in my Library, and I get to try them all! My Assistant Boss Karen even put a special blanket in my favorite chair to make it extra-cozy.
4. I get to have my Very Own Blog, and I've met lots of great Cats who have lots of fun stories.
5. My life is extra-exciting because of where I live. . . it is all full of people during the day, but at night I get complete reign over the building, which is 14,000 square feets. That's almost as good as living Outside, and I don't have to worry about something Bad getting ahold of me.
I would like to pass my Life is Grand Award to:
Reese, a pretty little girl-cat who I recently met. She wears a tuxedo even though she's a girl. How cool is that?
One of my earliest Blogging friends, Mr. Tuck. He is a master Contortionist and is working diligently to become a Mancat.
BooBoo Black, who has contributed greatly to the feline community by instructing cats around the world How to Control a Big Chair.
Zippy, Speedy, and Sadie over at Kattonic Cats, who tell wonderfully Funny stories about their humans and each other. They make up a very accomplished Human Bean Training Team. They live in Wisconsin. I wonder if they like cheese?
Kirzon, Floyd, Lola, and Virgil (and their human, Amy) at House of Cats. They are some newer Blogging friends who live in the Land of Illinois, and Amy posts lots of nice stories about them.
Before I go, I had better post a picture of me. Hmmm. . . let's see what the Photographer got on the camera-card:
Oh, I like this one a lot! See that green in the right front of the picture? That's 'nip! I'm getting ready for a good roll in it!