Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Exercise Routine.

Here is one of my many many exercise routines that I use to stay sleek and healthy and Handsome.

First, I hop under a desk that has a trashcan.

Second, I knock over the trashcan.

Third, I pull out any Posty-Notes that may be inside the trashcan.

nom nom nom
Fourth, I chew on the Posty-Notes because the are the best for chewing (after cords, that is).

Fifth, I nap and look adorable.

Simply irresistible.
For an even greater challenge, I like to stake out desks and steal the paper clips and Posty-Notes and other interesting things from desk drawers when they are opened! You may want to start with the trashcans, because staking out a desk can be quite Strenuous.

Most of my other routines involve a good deal of stretching.

Fit as a kitten,

Tober

12 comments:

SeaThreePeeO said...

That is an extensive exercise routine you have there. You look good on it.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It is important to have a good workout routine!

Katnip Lounge said...

Some of the best toys are found in the trash can!
xx Lounge Kats

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

We like to nom on post-its and envelopes they are smelly and tasty!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Looks like there is never a dull moment at your library Tober!

The Island Cats said...

That looked like a good workout to us, Tober...we got tired just watching you...

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

HA! HA! Tober, I LOVE that last picture!! Takin' a nap and doin' that adorable thing ever so nice! My human Tommy melted--she has a thing for orange tabbies--- :)

Nap ON!

Noir

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Great routine!! That is interesting! My sister Spooky likes to eat paper and stamps!!

Ikaika said...

Hmmm ... I've never tried Post-It notes ... thanks for the tip, Tober!

JC said...

Tober you are too cute

Amy & the house of cats said...

Tober you are such a cutie! And thanks for the tip about the posty-notes. We like to chew papers but we haven't tried those before. We know there are some here so we will have to try it!!

Cats in Trees said...

Make sure you have plenty of naps in between. There is such a thing as working too hard.