Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blogger Behaving Badly

This blog post is brought to you by Blogger Acting Dumb.  AB Christine (aka "The Resolution Breaker") was FINALLY helping me to write a post about the goings on here, including her laziness when it comes to photography & Blog Helping, the new Mooses Meese Caribou we have on display, a Snowperson-building Winter Reading Challenge, and other exciting things.
 
But Blogger won't let us post new pictures that we have saved on the computer!  So here's an oldie but a goodie.  I'm feeling about as bent out of shape as I look in the picture, FYI.

 

Wake me when I can upload pictures again, okay?

Exasperated headbutts,

Tober

9 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Tober, are you using IE for your browser? It's not playing nicely with Blogger anymore. Try using Chrome, that should do the trick!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

you are not alone in the posting issue. Rumor has it if you change to a different browser (chrome - since google owns both) you will be able to again

Sparkle said...

That's a bummer, Tober! I know some Blogger bloggers have figured out the photo thing that is making everyone mad, and I hope at least one of them can help you - I am self-hosted Wordpress, so I have no idea how to fix it.

Mr Puddy said...

Don't worry Tober,
My mom did that too and I think she is worse than your human ! Let's pay back !!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...see de post jans funny farm did bout this pick sure trubull; it mite help with sum tips N stuff; meen while haza wild whitefish wednesday !!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We are having the same problem too! How we get around it is when you click on New Post on your blog page, and the page comes up to start posting, click on HTML to the right of COMPOSE and upload your picture from there. When the picture is uploaded, then we switch back to COMPOSE. Hope it works for you!

Mandu said...

I thought I was the only one with that problem!?!?!
Mandu

EllieCats said...

Aww sorry to hear you are having problems. Hope it gets sorted soon. mom thinks you look cute :))

Poppy Q said...

Tober,

We went through lots of hassles too. You can download google chrome, and this will become your search engine. It is actually easier to use than google, as when you want to search for something you just put it up in the address bar, you don't have to go into google every time you want to look something up.

I you need more help please feel free to email us at julieqATxtraDOTcoDOTnz

good luck

Julie and Poppy Q