Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

We all have a lot to be thankful for, don't we?  Lots of food, love, warm blankies, awesome toys, catnip, sunbeams, comfy chairs, and, most of all, Forever Homes.

. . . zzzZZZzzzzzzz. . . 
Okay, I got all of that sappy stuff out of the way.

Mr. Turkey will be thankful on Friday when he can go back into a storage room:

Poor turkey!
And I am thankful that I was only harassed for 3-4 minutes while Christine worked at this lame attempt of a Thanksgiving photo:


At least there were treats involved.  You know she's desperate when she uses treat for bribes!

I'm not a turkey, lady.
My library is closed today, but I will have visits from my best friend Karen.  I am thankful that she doesn't count treats but instead dumps them from the bag into a little (or big) pile.

Have happy Thanksgivings!

Purrs,

Chance

5 comments:

Summer said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your staff, Chance!

The Island Cats said...

Good thing you got treats for having to put up with that, Chance. Happy Thanksgiving!

John Bellen said...

I like the feathers, Chance. You should wear them more often.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I am very impressed.. you should shake your tail feathers more often, I'm sure it will get you more treats :)

Unknown said...

You look so cute in those pictures, Chance!!! The feathers fits you so nicely. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Casey