Thursday, August 24, 2017

Right on the money!

I'm in on the money. . . isn't that a song?

The library made some new currency to use as prizes for some of our younger readers.  They are called Snack Bar Bucks!

Of course, every money has a picture of something on it, usually a famous human or a bird-of-prey or a flag or a building or a seal.


Oops, wrong seal.

Anyhoo, it was decided to feature Yours Truly (that's me) on our Snack Bar Bucks.  Check me out!

Action shot.
It's pretty cool to be on money, even if it means I get bothered during my nap.  Thankfully I recover from interruptions very quickly.

Literally 3 seconds later.
I hope people visit me when they visit to spend their bucks!

Chance


4 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! Those Snack Bar Bucks with your picture on them, Chance, are worth WAY more than a buck!

Summer said...

I think having your face on them at least DOUBLES their value!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood !!!! how total lee kewl iz THIZ !!!! we think itz awesum yur on yur own bill..... hope yur summerz been a grate one... N heerz two a way kewl week end ☺☺♥♥

John Bellen said...

It's only right that the Library Cat is on the money - right on the money, indeed.