Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I need to get out more....

It has been brought to my attention that I need to get out of the office more.  Apparently there are rumors circulating the library (hahaha a library pun) that I am not a real cat but am actually a STATUE!  I know I take lots of cat naps, but I didn't think I slept so much or so still that people think I'm not actually a real cat.
Do I look real to you?  

While there is a statue of a cat upstairs that bears a striking resemblance of me (not near as handsome though), I would like to kindly remind everyone that the statue and I are not the same cat.
The impostor!
I'm going to have to do some more thinking on this, until then-
Purrs,
Chance

8 comments:

Summer said...

I, for one, don't think you look a thing like that statue kitty!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....put a wee sign on de imposterz paw that reedz: I am not Chance !! :) ♥♥

Anonymous said...

Excellent update, Chance. Very informative. 😸

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yep, you need to get out of the office more and add some other napping spots.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

No way can that imposter come close to your handsomeness! Don't listen to them, Chance. You are the boss of you.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

if you are never in the same place at the same time, you could be the same kitty

Beth Waltz said...

Chance, have you looked into cat yoga? Perhaps one of the librarians would like to enroll in a class with you -- it's recommended for ladies who read, sit and think a lot.

John Bellen said...

I must have six statues of cats living with me...