Wednesday, May 11, 2022

The Return of "The Amazingly Comfy Free Bags"

 They're back.  "The Amazingly Comfy Free Bags" napping spot, aka "My Second Favorite Napping Spot", is back where it belongs on the Youth Counter.  But this time in a calming shade of green.  



The Youth Staff keep complaining that I get fur all over the bags.  I'm not sure why they would put out a nice new bed for me on the counter and then complain about me using something that was definitely meant for me to use.  Isn't that why the Boone County Solid Waste people gave the bags to the library?  For me to nap on?

Regardless, I'm faced with the same dilemma I had the last time "My Second Favorite Napping Spot" made its appearance; It's slowly disappearing, and slowly becoming less and less cushy.  


Eventually I'll be forced to go back to my usual favorite and other second favorite napping spot.  That is, Karen's desk and Karen's chair.  But now that I think about it, the timing may work out well for this to happen.  By the time all the comfy bags are gone, it will be almost time for summer.  And summer means that there will be children EVERYWHERE downstairs.  Which means that I will stay upstairs where there are calmer kinds of people to socialize with.  



I'm off to another nap,

Chance

4 comments:

John Bellen said...

You'd think they would have a separate pile just for you, Chance...

da tabbies o trout towne said...

DOOD.....purrhapz ...just may bee.....Karen will call the good peepul at Boone County and ask for even MOR bags, but keep that batch....just for ewe ! ;) ♥

Summer said...

I think that looks like the COMFIEST napping spot!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Your beautiful orange furs on those bags increases the value of them. Hope they save a pile just for you!