Friday, December 5, 2008

Big big news!

Because of my outstanding work performance, I have been promoted! I am now Boss at Thorntown Public Library! Of course, I will continue to be the PR Cat, because my expertise in that position is very valuable to the library and to our community.

Unfortunately, I am a busy busy Boss Library Cat, and there is a very tasty fake Christmas tree that one of my coworkers provided for my enjoyment. I have to show my appreciation by gnawing a few berries off of it. I also have to knock over Linda's picture of her husband Craig, because she seems to think that he is more important than I am.

You will hear more from me tomorrow. I have to tell you the story of my last (ever?) visit to the vet; it was very traumatic.

Good night, sleep tight!

Tober, Boss
Thorntown Public Library
124 North Market Street
Thorntown, Indiana

No comments: