Sunday, December 21, 2008

My letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been very Good this year. I work very hard at my job and I make my coworkers happy. I always use my box, and I rarely chew on the office plants. I am nice to the Thorntown Public Library customers. I have never hissed at them, even if one unexpectedly wakes me from a nap.

I help my coworkers use their mouses and keyboards, and I keep their chairs at a comfortable temperature when they are away from their desks. I recycle paper, if it is conveniently positioned near the recycle box.

I keep myself clean and well-rested so that I am a valuable PR Cat. I pay attention during staff meetings, and keep myself involved in important discussions. I talk to my coworkers constantly, since communication is the key to a friendly and effective workplace.

Here are my Christmas wishes:

1. A selection of cords for my chewing pleasure
2. More Purina Whisker Lickin's Dreamy Duos Shrimp & Tuna Flavor Treats
3. A personal assistant (must give good massages/belly-rubs)
4. Fingernails
5. A hamster (can be in hamster-ball)

I understand that some of these things may be hard to deliver. A personal assistant, for instance, would be difficult to stuff in a sack. A hamster, though, should not be too hard to deliver, especially if enclosed in a hamster-ball. They also make dwarf hamsters, if a standard-sized hamster is too large.

I also realize that I was in Big Trouble not too long ago; however, I would like to point out that the Trouble could have been avoided if I had already received Christmas Wish #1. If my wishes are met, I can almost promise to be the Best Cat on your Nice list next year!

Thanks in advance,

Tober

PS--I will try to leave milk and cookies for you (and carrots for the reindeer) on Christmas Eve. . . although we are not supposed to leave food out in the Library. Maybe try the fridge when you stop by.

No comments: