Saturday, April 14, 2012

Preparations

I have a Big Day coming up next week!

My staff has been getting ready for it, and I have been supervising:


I can't wait to show you the final result, but you will have to wait until Monday (or maybe Tuesday, you know how these things go) to see it! (So will I, so don't feel too left out.)

So excited!

A new Art has been commissioned to be the "centerpiece" of this Big Event. It is actually being painted as I type this.

So excited!

But until then, let me show you another Art that was created and donated by my friend Parker. I think she has the makings of a great Crayon artiste:


Isn't that a fantastic piece of work?

Ready for my Big Day,

Tober

9 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Oooh, it all sounds very exciting. We can't wait to see it. Parker has done a wonderful crayoning :)xx

Sparkle said...

I am really looking forward to seeing what kind of centerpiece your assistants are cooking up for you, Tober! It sounds like there will be lots of excitement at your library!

Jo's World said...

Oh, Tober! This is very exciting! I will be on pins and needles waiting for next Monday (or Tuesday) to come! Please tell Parker I think her drawing of you is just excellent. She is quite talented with le crayons!

Will all those marbles in the dish be part of this big surprise?

Purrs and more purrs,

Ziva Zophia (aka Zkhat)

Unknown said...

Tober, we are intrigued by the mystery and look forward to seeing it soon! You have a very fun job!

The Island Cats said...

Oh, it's hard to wait, Tober!

Mr Puddy said...

That's so sweet of Parker : )
And good luck for coming event, but Tober you are professional ! I'm sure you can handle perfectly : )
xox

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We can't wait to see! Love the drawing Parker did. We think it needs to be put in a frame and hung on a wall.

ellie said...

All very exciting! Lovely drawing of you by Parker :)

Mandu said...

Tober, you are so famous--and, smart.
I thought for sure you would guess what new friend I have (being able to do library research).
Mandu