Monday, April 23, 2012

An Official Visit

Last week Thorntown Public Library received a special delivery in our Interlibrary Loan bags!

Flat Cauli V, emissary of Cauli le Cat, the Original Feline Roving Reporter, has been sent on a Library Critter World Tour--and TPL has the honor of being the very first stop!

Cauli le Chat is from Mooresville Public Library in Mooresville, Indiana. Sound familiar? My staff stole their 2011 Festival of the Turning Leaves float idea from them.

Anyhoo, Cauli has a library blog and writes about all sorts of things interesting to cats (and people, and other critters, too). She's great about posting Breaking Library News and links to MPL book trailers and sometimes even music videos.

Since she's so busy, she sent Flat Cauli V (Flat Five) to represent her on the Library Critter World Tour.

We'll get along just fine. . . as soon as she gets out of my chair:


I'm just kidding. I'll share my chair. I have lots.

Maybe we can do some co-Bossing and I can whip my staff into shape. Suppers are getting later and later and I had to ask TWICE for catnip today.

I think Flat Five and I make an intimidating pair!


The Host with the Most,

Tober

PS I am crossing my paws that this post comes out looking okay. AAB Blog Helper about had a conniption fit when she saw that the Blogger interface had changed. When I told her to quit whining, she said it was kind of like when your people change your food with no advance warning. Or move your litter box to another room.

Bad news.



10 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes, whip that staff into shape! Dinner late, imagine!

Jo's World said...

Purr, dear Tober

What an exciting thing to get a visit from another library cat, even a flat one. Maybe your staff will have a flat cat made of you and if they do, I hope it comes to me first! There are so many things here I would like to show you, Tober!

Say hello to Flat Five from me and I hope you have a good time showing him things in your library.

Purrs and headbutts,

Ziva Zophia (aka Zkhat)

Sparkle said...

Yay! Glad to know Cauli arrived safely and is ready to help co-supervise.

The Island Cats said...

How nice that Flat Five came to visit you!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is so cool that you have company!!!

Our Meowm wasn't happy about the blogger change either.

Unknown said...

Tober, that is a good idea to have a flat cat made for you, too. Then you can do some visiting of your own.

Morgan the Library Bunny said...

It looks like Flat Cauli V had a great time!

ellie said...

Hope you and flat Cauli had fun! The flat Caulis have some exciting adventures :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You know, we find it very interesting we have yet to meet a library doggie. Cats rule! Have fun with your buddy!

Browser the Library Cat said...

Tober I'm sure you are making your guest welcomed, like you did for me when I came to visit. =^,^= CATS RULE!